Quantum Tour Press and Press ReleasesQuantum Tour recieves press from different publications on occasion. Press releases are also released and advertisments are published. This section covers many of these items.
- Virtual Tours
- April 2004 Quantum Tour creates virtual tour of River Street in Savannah Georgia.
- May 2004 Quantum Tour creates virtual tour of Bay Street in Savannah Georgia.
- April 2004 Quantum Tour creates virtual tour of Fort McAllister in Richmond Hill for use on the Fort McAllister web site
- April 2004 Quantum Tour creates virtual tour of Richmond Hill museum for use on the Richmond Hill Historical Society web site
- May 2005 A&G Productions signs deal with City Market in Savannah Georgia to create a virtual tour to enhance their web site.
- May 2004 A&G Productions signs deal with River Street Market Place to create dynamic web site and virtual tour.
- June 2004 A&G signs deal with The Shrimp Factory to creat dynamic web site and virtual tour of their location
- Oct. 2004 A&G signs deal with The City of Richmond Hill to create virtual tour of The Wetlands Education Center and nature trails for use on The City web site
- Oct. 2004 A&G Productions signs deal with The City of Richmond Hill to create online brick sales page for their new Veterans Monument
- June 2004 A&G signs deal with Coastal Living Homes to re-create their web site and create three virtual tours of model homes
- May 2005 A&G signs deal with The Richmond Hill Land company and Johnny Murphy to create a dual use web site and one virtual tour of North Buckhead development
- June 2005 A&G signs deal with The River Street Marketplace to create a dynamic, self maintainable web site with a virtual tour implemented into the site so both can work together.
- July 2005 A&G creates virtual tour of the Savannah Ogeechee canal.
- Sept. 2005 A&G travels to Gulfport Mississippi to shoot stills of hurricane Katrina damage 3 days after the storm struck. While there they were so awestruck by the damage they created a virtual tour of the destruction and added links to donation sites..
- Sept. 2006 A&G returns to Savannah and is interviewed on television by WTOC TV about the gulfport virtual tour.
- May 2006 A&G creates dynamic self maintainable web site for Miller Sanks REMAX in Richmond Hill Georgia.
- June 2006 A&G creates virtual tour of Fort Pulaski and Fort Jackson.
- July 2006 A&G begins creation of the first true virtual city of Richmond Hill, Georgia.
- August 2006 A&G shoots various photos for The Bryan County News upcoming Newcomers Guide.
- August 2006 A&G affiliates with Savannah Getaways to create virtual tours for use on their website to enhance vacation rentals.
- Sept. 2006 A&G travels to Columbus Ohio to create a custom virtual tour for aid in talent acquisition for a major corporation for use on their web site.
- Oct. 2006 A&G creates dynamic self maintainable web site for The Richmond Hill CVB.
- Nov. 2006 A&G begins creation of the Virtual Historic District in Savannah Georgia.
If you're interested in any of the services we offer, please contact us.